- Wake up your travel palate with an authentic experience of India
- Experience peace and healing through a Bhakti fusion of chanting and sacred service (karma yoga)
- Immerse yourself in yogic lifestyle & transformational study at an award winning eco-retreat center
- Dive into the roots of yoga with sacred conversations on the wisdom traditions of India from guest teachers
- Take your teaching & practice to new heights with 100-hour of continuing educational credits with Yoga Alliance
- Discover many of the diverse aspects of yogic practice and teaching with inspiring and internationally renowned teachers Yogrishi Vishvketu and Sianna Sherman
- Learn practical tools and yogic techniques that will ignite a lifetime of sustainable and inspired practice, including asana, pranayama, mantra, kriya, meditation and more
Immerse yourself in yoga and selfless service in this epic 14 day transformational journey. This program offers participants an authentic experience of yoga, set in a beautiful eco-oasis of spiritual practice. Live your practice by attending daily classes, receive guidance and mentorship from experienced teachers and dive deep into uncovering your true nature through self-study, contemplation, seva in the local village and optional ayurvedic treatments.
This program qualifies current registered teachers of yoga for continuing education credits with the Yoga Alliance and provides a unique learning opportunity for students who wish to dive into an authentic experience of all aspects of yoga.
* All styles of yoga and levels of experience are welcome.
Come on retreat or to enhance your teaching skills.